Lot Land for Sale in Riviera Maya Playa del Carmen Lomas Aurora
Land Lot for Sale Riviera Maya Playa del Carmen Lomas Aurora SYR239
The project of your dreams can come true in one of our lots from 160 m2We have everything you need for an ideal lifestyle:- Bikeway- Mini golf- Club House with bar, restaurant, adult pool, pool with swimming lane, playroom, teen lounge, gym, spa, steam and jacuzzi- Paddle tennis courts, tennis courts, 7-a-side football court and multi-court- Childish games- Steakhouses- Artificial lake- Parks- Gardens- 24/7 security with access control, perimeter fence, closed circuit and 24/7 surveillanceIn three easy steps:1) Choose your lot and reserve it with only $50,000 pesos2) Choose a financing plan taking into account a 30% down payment upon signing the contract (20 days after the section) and the remaining:a) 70% against delivery (in November 2025)b) 40% in monthly payments (monthly, bimonthly or quarterly), 30% upon delivery (in November 2025) and get a 5% discount!c) 70% in 36 months without interest and get a 10% discount!d) 70% direct financing (Up to 60 months with interestIf you wish, you can also pay cash in a single payment and get a 15% discount!3) Make your deposit and send your documents (INE, proof of address, full name of the beneficiary and proof of tax situation).Prices subject to change without notice.Prices increase according to the progress of the work, so it is advisable to make your investment as soon as possible.Contact us to request an appointment with one of our Real Estate Advisors to show you this and other properties that fit your needs and preferences.
Ask us a question about this Playa del Carmen property.
Our estimated rental income is based on other 0 bedroom homes in the same area who report earning $ per month, and being full % of the time. Actual rental income is based on a number of factors and is not guaranteed. Contact us if you’d like help getting a more precise estimate for this property.
Connect with an Agent
Answer a few questions to help
us connect you to the right one.
Which language do you prefer?
¿Qué idioma prefieres?
Choose a tour
See this property on a video tour with a local agent or visit in person.